Anyways.
This post was not supposed to be about how messy my house is. I wanted to post pictures of the little project that I took on and when I say project that I took on, I really mean that my husband took on. My part mostly consisted of hours looking at ideas on Pinterest and than making my husband do what I wanted. How very wifey of me.
I actually saw this for the first time in my cousins house. She had her whole kitchen wall done in it. She was telling me how you can by this paint that turns into a chalk board when it's dry. Super cool. I remember thinking at the time that I would like to do this for our kids when we finally bought our house. Now a few years have passed since that day with my cousin and I forgot about it until I saw it again on Pinterest.
So as soon as we got our house I had all the plans for Ben to put it into action. He did a great job on it even though he has never done anything like this before. Everyone always compliments us on it. It's just a really good way to entertain Samuel when I need him to stay out of trouble and of course I have fun with it too.
I might try a few other projects in the future with the chalk board paint since I have it already. But don't hold your breath. Thinking about something and actually doing it are completely separate things.
Forgive me. I obviously was meaning to do this post ages ago. Samuel is so much younger here. But Im just trying to catch up from all the stuff I haven't posted about that I was going to.
![]() |
| First time using the chalk board |
| Trogdor |
I apologies for the last two photos where this crazy dragon thing is burning a bunny. That dragon is from this silly little cartoon thingy we used to watch all the time. I swear were not crazy. If you want to see the website it's from, go here.
Pin It Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment