Friday, July 13, 2012

Monk












We did it! It may have been almost two years but we FINALLY finished this great eight season series we have been watching called Monk.  It took me a little bit to get into it but once you watch a few episodes your completely hooked. 
It's bitter sweet. I finally know what happened to Trudy but Im sad that is over. I might have cried in the last episode... 

Monk is a show about a detective who is super O.C.D. and has many phobias. He goes around solving random cases with an under lying case about his wife who died in a car bombing that he is continually trying to solve. I really got attached to all the characters. Its a really clean show. And just has good old fashion humour. So good.
I can still hear the theme song in my head. Sam was even starting to learn it.
Ben usually bugs me when Im cleaning and starts saying something like " Ok, Mr Monk" or " That's really Monk-ish of you ". 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...