Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sweet Baby Moments







I forgot how exciting it is when your child does something for the first time. I know I know. He just started sitting a month ago. 
But that seems like ages ago now.

Nathan started crawling this morning. * Gasp *

I knew it was going to happen soon because he has been trying desperately to move forward and grasping at anything with in reach of his hands.

I just happened to look over at him chasing this toy car around the living room. As soon as he would get a hand on it , it would move further away from him and he would be on the chase again. 

He is doing the same little army - floppy crawl that Samuel started out with.

It's exciting and scary.

Now that he is mobile I'm really going to start having my hands full. 
Now comes the trouble.

I had to give him one big hug today as I realized I no longer have a baby but another little boy.
A part of me isn't ready to let go of the baby yet.
But it's happening weather or not I like it.

I'm praying that he still likes his cuddle time. 
That seems to be the first thing that goes once they are mobile.
I'm already getting a hint of baby fever.

I said a hint!!
I know all to well what comes with it and I would like to sleep through the night before I have another one....


It's a good thing I know a lot of women having babies so I can satisfy the baby-ness.

For now I'm just going to enjoy this moment, where we are!
All is well with my soul.






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...