Heyo!
I've been a horrible blogger lately. I just don't seem to have any time. I adopted a teenage for a week and was running all over the place for music lessons, the gym and to hang out with his friends. Not to mention the load of things I had to do in-between.
Who knew having one more person would feel like such an added mess.
I've also slightly over booked my self. Things have just been rolling in like a title wave. Having people over every other night for supper has been great. I haven't really minded cooking ( Surprisingly ).
But I am starting to get tired of having to be "on"every day and night.. It's gonna be a little more relaxed coming up ... I think.
The hubby is on a huge league of legends kick at the moment which means he is playing games on the computer when ever he gets a chance so I never have access to the computer which hasn't been to big of a deal since I've been going to the gym or Hot Yoga every night. I'm really enjoying it.
It's almost an small addiction now.
This coming weekend is the wedding I am in. So this whole weekend is jam packed but with really good things. I'm so excited. I love the wedding party and know it's going to be a complete and utter blast! Pretty excited to wear the bridesmaid dresses. I really really like them.
Well this whole post is a back track to Halloween and all it's little adventures. So I'm gonna go ahead and post my pictures now. I know you have all been waiting to see some cutie pies.
![]() |
| Happy first halloween |
| A little painting since he is to young to carve |
| Roasting pumpkin seeds |
We all had a great time pumpkin carving. Samuel got right into it and Nathan just tried to eat all the gross-ness.
The day before halloween, Ben and I ended up going to the " Farm of fear " with some friends. Now let me tell you. This REALLY isn't my thing. I don't like being scared. I don't like all that creepy stuff. But I did it! And I honestly gave my self a good pat on the back after surviving that whole or-deal.
I must have had a huge sign over my head that said "Pick on this one" because every room we went into the zombie, the freaky mask wearing people kept touching me and fallowing right beside me. One even fallowed me into the next room holding this weird creepy head and kept asking me to touch his baby.
Don't even get me started on chain saw guy or the man who I thought was Ben.
Pretty sure I'm done with haunted house for the rest of my life!
Halloween night we went to this big sports centre near our house. They had a bunch of in door activities. Face painting, petting zoo, hair colouring, bouncy house. Anything the kids could want, they had it. It was really nice not to be outside in the blizzarding snow, specially with Nathan.
I'm always slightly jealous of the people who post pictures of their kids trick-or-treating out side under a nice canopy of fall leaves with out a pinch of snow on the ground.
You know, the kind that wear "winter" jackets for looks, not because they will actually DIE with out it!
Samuel was a little over whelmed at all the people there and frankly so was I. It was a mad house but once we got to the gym that was strictly for young kids and had toys for their age he was right at home running wild all over the place.
He also really liked the parrot at the petting zoo. Nathan in his typical fashion, just sat there looking cute watching all the hustle and bustle.
After a while we headed back to our house to hit up the neighbours for some candy and so they could see the kids in there costumes. Ben was pretty disappointed with the lack of candy at the centre. Haha.
We seriously have the most amazing neighbours! They all love our boys since they are the only little, little guys around. So they were pretty happy when we showed up at their doors. Two of our neighbours even had special bags that they had made for Samuel loaded up with tons of candy. Like I said. They are the best!








No comments:
Post a Comment