Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday 's Finds

Now that we have a house I can actually start getting things to fit it.
I was getting so sick of having to wait because we were going to move again.
I'm sure you have heard me whine about it somewhere before.

Once a month we will get something bigger like side tables, a desk or whatever.
I usually grab a few small things too, a plant, a owl....

Pretty much obsessed with owls. I just think there adorable.
I have a fair amount of owl-ish things in my house now.

Were in the process of finishing Samuel's room off.
I need some book ends for his shelve... that I still have to get...
Yes. That's typical me. Wanting to buy things to go on a shelve that we don't even have.
But I can just picture it and know exactly what I want! haha.
My poor husband.

I came across these amazing book ends from Anthropologie. Of course they cost as much as my bed so I'm never going to get them. But I can dream can't I!?

Source


And so the search continues!






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...