![]() |
| Source |
This past weekend I was in my good friends wedding. It was absolutely WONDERFUL.
Beautiful winter wedding.
I couldn't be happier for them. I think my tears were a testament to that!
I love weddings. It always re kindles the the love in my own marriage.
I was so honour and proud to stand beside them as they said their vows and proclaimed their love to the world.
Making memories.
Wish I had more pictures.
And I can finally say, I HAVE BEEN IN A LIMO!
Pretty sure it was the best limo ride of all limo rides.
I don't think It could ever be topped.
Also realizing I forgot to post some pictures of my sisters wedding. I'll have to do that sometime this century.
This little guy just blows me away every day. I just want to squeeze him!
I had to post this picture. He's just so loveable!
I found this while I was out and about this week. I just had to get it. I also found a gift card from our wedding so I didn't have to pay a thing. Bonus!
Thank you Home Sense.
Starting to get the Christmas buzz. The drawings came out this week.
Can't wait to get our tree set up. We actually have one that is taller than my knee this year.
Samuel loves looking at all the christmas lights when we go driving.
I think a trip down candy cane lane may be in order.
One of my favourite owl things.
Also known as the "Ding ding".
Ever notice how it's all the little things that make your house awesome.
Long story short...
This is our car getting towed onto our drive way because I don't know how to drive a standard.
Soon our car will be gone and I won't get a chance to learn.
Of course now that were selling it I actually want to learn.... In the dead of winter..... When it's impossible to learn....
We spent the rest of our morning watching "diggers". Samuel was in little boy heaven.
Stopped at Ikea this week too.
Ikea!
What a magical place.
We finally have some picture frames. We have been in this house since April and still don't have a single picture on the wall. That's about to change this weekend!
Benny bought me some flowers. That doesn't happen very often.
Maybe it's potty training guilt...
Either way. I appreciate these beauties in my house!
| Source |
These are one of my favourite sets of children's books.
They have the funniest illustrations.
They are simple and short.
Just the way my Sammer needs them to be.
My children while I wright this post.
Can I just say I love how both my boys are similar but different.
I love Samuel's big brown eyes and olive skin, just like his daddy.
While my Nathan has his baby blues and pale skin, just like me.
p.s. Sorry about the boogers on his nose.
I just cant seem to get away from them no matter how many time I wipe them.
Have a great week!




No comments:
Post a Comment