We had an amazing weekend. My cousin got married. It was such a blast talking and hanging out with family. Our little Samuel made it a hard at times whiles the speeches and supper were in progress but once the dance started, he was showing everyone his dance moves and stayed there for the rest of the night. He was the only little kid under six, minus a few wee babies ( at least later in the day ). Over all, it was a really lovely day. Pictures and more about that later. For now here are the rest of the pictures from Matt and Megan's gift opening.
I love taking pictures and take way to many. There is no way I could fit them all on here so I tried to pick a few favourites.... which turned into a lot of favourites. haha
Enjoy!
 |
| My father and My brother in laws Father |
 |
| My cousins little guy |
 |
| Matt and Ben |
 |
| My parents |
 |
| Matt's parents |
 |
| Another adorable engaged couple |
 |
| Nathan and I |
 |
| Kiddos |
 |
The cute couple that got married this weekend
|
 |
| My cousins baby. The boys are one month apart. |
 |
| Daddy's and their babies |
 |
| Friends |
 |
| Sammy on the slide |
 |
| My cousin and I |
 |
| This is how we do! |
 |
| Someone crashed on the way home. This never happens. It must have been a long weekend. |
Pin It Now!
No comments:
Post a Comment