Friday, August 24, 2012

Elk Island

We haven't been able to get out to much this summer other than for some day trips here and there, which has been a little sad for me. I am so happy to just have my health back though and that's much more important that going on any vacations but in the future I would love to get a little trailer.

Growing up my family has always had a trailer. Camping is the one thing I can remember from way back. We used to have this old tiny little thing with orange couches and you had to fold the bed up to get at the two person table. I think being out in nature and just slowing down the pace of life is super important, specially with little boys.

Since I am a big sister to three younger brothers, I'm used to frogs, snakes, stick and being really dirty. I've always been quite the tom boy. I was always super into sports and hung around mostly with boys. But Im still really into make up, painting my nails and fashion. So I'm girly but I am defiantly not afraid to get dirty, pick up a frog or two and to go camping with out a shower for a couple days.

My parents have offered Ben and I the trailer to go camping in for the weekend. So we can have a little vacation this summer. It was really sweet of them. Im not sure yet if that will work out or not right now because most of weekends are full of weddings, stagettes and bachelor parties. Which is totally fine. Im really excited for all of them. But maybe next summer!? We actually might be heading down to B.C. next summer for a wedding. Now that would be a rad vacation.

So one of the day trips consisted of going out to Elk Island Park with a bunch of lovely friends and family. It was so much fun. Perfect weather. We were able to see some huge bison. Samuel thought they were cows. Usually any big animal is a cow. Were such city people that Samuel nearly has a epileptic fit every time he saw an animal. Haha. But I really like when he gets so excited that he can't contain him self. One day we will take him to the zoo. I think he would LOVE it.


Nathan

Samuel

Nathan with Grandma


Nathan chilling with Grandpa

Cute boy/girl photo

Loving the water

Samuel playing with his cousin

Everyone on the beach

Playing some ball

Hunky husband and my littlest love

My Niece and her pretty mama

Our future daughter in law :P

Sharing some blue berries

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...