Sunday, April 29, 2012

Contentment

Contentment = Hearing my babies heart beat every week

Contentment = Watching my boys build an Ikea dresser

Contentment = Ice cream that I can eat off my very own table top ( my belly )

Contentment = The joy of children running around my house ( Samuel and his cousins)

Contentment = Meeting a friends brand new baby boy

Contentment = Having a nice LONG bath with epson salt

Contentment = Samuel finding a lady bug for the first time

Contentment = Getting a hair cut

Contentment = Having 2 good friends stop by in the same week

Contentment = Movie nights with the hubby

Contentment = Watching my belly jump around ( giving baby the nick name, Kirby )

My week has greatly improved. I have had a change of perspective for real, instead of just trying to convince myself to be happy where I am. I have been spending a fair amount of time in silent prayer and reflection on my own and I realized that I really need to be content with how things are right now. I need to enjoy this small amount of time I have left with just my 2 boys because its all going to change very soon. Being pregnant is still difficult for me, I can't lie but Im feel more accepting of it.

Im enjoying our everyday adventures even if its very slow paced or extremely simple things like finding a lady bug. That's my life. That's where were at and I like it!


39 weeks

White chocolate raspberry swirl ice cream

Building the Ikea dresser

Lady bugs

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...