39 Weeks.
Swollen.
Crampy.
Tired.
Wondering when my little pumpkin will show his face. The last little bit of pregnancy really starts to get to you. Your living on the edge of, he could be here any day. Am I really ready!? Your also living on the flip side of the coin, he could still stay in there for 3 weeks. Im not willing to stay pregnant that long so of course Im ready!...
Tonight we are getting the final dresser for Samuels room so everything is ready to go. Everything else is prepared. Hospital bag. All my lists for who ever ends up watching Samuel when we go into the hospital. I have been reading up on all the baby books. We met with our lactation consultant. I read all the papers and watched the videos she left with us.
Now it's just the mental game. Sitting, waiting. Over thinking. Feeling the pressure of all the things a mom "should" get in order and fast.
Breast feeding - Which went horribly wrong last time
Clean house - For a whole of 5 mins
Get back to making suppers - Which happened for a whole 2 days out of 7
The huge weight ( no pun intended )we put on moms to get slim and back into shape. Doesn't really help that I have a wedding 2 months after my child is born. - I couldn't even start working out till about 2 months last time, how on earth will I be able to work out even sooner this time!?
See what I mean. A little to much over thinking while Im up all night with insomnia or stuck in my house because its to much work to get out of it. Im at the point that I can barely keep up with all the chores in my house and just making it till Ben gets home with out a break down is a huge plus. Im pretty sure I haven't seen any of my friends in over a month. It's starting to get to me.
The good news is that I am almost done. I just have to take it one day at a time and keep telling myself its almost over. I should try to enjoy the last little bit of being pregnant since "hopefully" I won't be seeing this little love train for a while.
I could be stuck in that dark basement where we used to live, with no backyard. How I ever lived there I will never know.
I could be a single parent or my husband could travel for work or be gone for long periods of time.
So there is much to be grateful for.
Trying to focus on those things rather than how crappy Im feeling.
Pin It Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment