Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment and I get to see where were at with this little guy. Im 37 weeks and getting really excited to see who has been keeping me awake. Im pretty nervous for labour though. Even more so than I was the first time around. I thought that going through this once already would make it much easier when it came again... but you just remember how hard and what a long process it was. All the fears set in again.
On the bright side Im really interested to see how Samuel will react to having a little someone around with us. He's a pretty big mama's boy and has been an only child thus far so he's not used to other kids being around all the time or having to spilt mommy time with someone else. I think it will be really good for him. And for me. I sometimes wonder how I will have time for both of them and how will I be able to give them each what they need? How will I be able to love them both? What if I don't have a connection with baby right away? what if I do and don't have enough time for Samuel?
This probably sounds a little ridiculous.
But they are thoughts that cross my mind often.
I know that in the end kids are resilient. I will love them both the best I can. I will eventually get a system down on multitasking.
We talk to Samuel about baby a lot and he loves kissing my belly. He knows where baby is and always wants my shirt up so he can see my belly.
We are pretty much ready for this little man to come after setting up his crib tonight. Only thing left is to decide on a name. It's cute trying to see if Samuel can say any of the names were talking about. We honestly don't really have any names that we can agree upon so at the moment I have not even the slightest clue as to what his name is gonna be. We might just have to see him first before we decide.
Pin It Now!
No comments:
Post a Comment