My morning usually consists of waking up to Samuel calling for someone saying "Hello" and waiting for a reply. I than go in and get him, we get dressed and head down stairs for breakfast. Samuel usually has some toast with fruit. Lately, I was normally eating oatmeal but since that's been giving me terrible heartburn I have really been getting into smoothies. They are really simple to make, healthy and I can drink it while I walk around cleaning. Which is super handy on a Monday after a busy weekend where the house kinda just goes down hill steadily because were so busy with other things.
I found this smoothie website that has some great little recipes. I usually don't fallow what is there, fruit for fruit but I do look at it as a reference for good combinations. I specially like the beginning of the page where it talks about different liquids and healthy add ins that you can use in your smoothies. It's fun to get creative and try different things. Pin It Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment