Friday, March 09, 2012

Very belated Valentines Day

Im way behind on this one but I forgot to do a post about Valentines Day. I know your probably thinking, what's the point? Its been a month since than. I want to share it still because it was a wonderful day in my house and moment I want to capture and remember. Samuel got a chance to make cookies for the first time. My husband completely surprised me with a special dinner. And its our last Valentines Day as a family of 3. To save us all some time I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures. Enjoy.

The cookies I made for Ben :P


Flowers Ben bought me. One of my favourites.

Samuel working on his cookies

Very into it


Tasting a little icing 



Samuel and I
Attention span of  0.1 seconds

Daddy helped Samuel make a picture for me


Our fancy supper 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...