He got his little report card and he passed everything with flying colours.
He can do everything from back floats, tummy floats, blowing bubbles in the water, jumps off the side, goes down the slide and he can even go completely under water and grab a ring from the bottom of the little kids pool. I thought he would freak if he got dunked but he just comes up smiling haha. It's pretty cute.
Im really glad we got the chance to do this before baby comes. I'll have to do a weekend lesson next time around so daddy can watch baby or better yet, daddy could take the class with him.... I think that's a far off chance though haha. Im not sure when we will get Samuel into swimming again but Im sure it won't be to long but defiantly after summer. But for now, I am very content to be done the lessons. As you can see Im pretty huge in these pictures! Don't judge! :P
Happy tuesday everyone. Pin It Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment