Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Hubby's Birthday


Happy Belated Birthday to my Main Man! I love you with all my heart.  I'm so blessed that God placed you into my life and on to this earth 23 years ago. I am so proud to call you my husband and best friend.

Hubby & our friends little girl
My husband just celebrated his birthday not to long ago. We defiantly took the opportunity to have a few close friends over. We have been so busy lately that it was nice to slow down for a change and enjoy life. Can I get an "Amen" but seriously, sometimes I just get caught up in the routine of every day life and just go through the motions instead of actually full heartily living and I have to remind myself to make sure to do the little things or just change it up. Holidays and birthdays are a good reminder for me that I need to get out of the routine. It's sad sometimes when it takes "that" to snap me out of it but Im only human as they say.
On to the evening. Ben, is the master of the B.B.Q. so even though it was his birthday he cooked us all a fabulous steak. { Insert AWWWWW here} We marinated them over night with beer, bbq sauce and onions. They were absolutely delish! I could have died a happy woman at that moment. Ok, not actually because there is still a ton I want to do in life but it was pretty close to the best steak I have ever had and I was feeling pretty content. We all had a wonderful night with many laughs and stories. Note to self: Make sure to do this more often just because!!

                                                                            - xoxo -





Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...