I have just recently started getting into reading blogs and decided that HEY! Maybe I should start my own. There is so much that I don't know about blogging. It's going to take me a while just to figure out how to design my page let alone everything else that comes with it. I'm defiantly not the best writer by any means ( so bare with me) but I enjoy it. I am very enthusiastic to start. We have a huge year ahead and a ton of "firsts" happening in our life.
Everything is crazy and new in this amazing life that I have with my boys. I feel like since I have gotten married everything has just been up rooted and Im starting fresh on a brand new adventure, needing to start my own roots in my marraige and our new family. A.K.A My blog's name, New Roots.
Kinda sounds cheesy when I say it like that but it's true.
- xoxo - Pin It Now!
I love yoouuu
ReplyDeleteCant wait to read your posts!! :)
Thanks girl. I love reading your posts too :) xoxo
ReplyDelete