Project get sexy is under way.
You like the name? Yeah, I know! A little bold for a Monday.
But Im feeling really enthusiastic about starting to work out!
Good bye baby" left overs", hello young hot mama! ... or at least that's the plan.
After I had Samuel I was able to start working out when he was two months old. Having Nathan has doubled the time it takes to start working out again. A. Because Im so tired B. Because Im so busy C. When I actually get a moment I don't exactly want to work out, necessities like eating usually come first.
But no more. And by no more, I mean Im going to be getting my butt in gear! Don't worry. I will still be eating haha.
I have a game plan in action, starting with Hot Yoga and running.
Hot Yoga is extremely exhausting but totally worth it. I feel so strong after I've been doing it for a while. The next morning you always have so much energy. Ben even said he is willing to give it a try with me. I always joke about the picture above saying "One day when we get really good at Yoga we will be able to do this". Talk about big dreams.
I have a few girlfriends that are wanting to work out with me as well. So with everyone keeping me in check I know that I'll keep up with it. Plus I really just like feeling healthy! I don't care very much about what I weigh on a scale, I care about living a long, happy, healthy life!

No comments:
Post a Comment