Most days we do the same thing. Play, eat, go out side ect ect.
But every once in a while we do something a little different. The other day we decided it was nice enough to try making frozen hot chocolate. I don't know why it's called frozen "hot" chocolate. Shouldn't it be called frozen chocolate... or something that at least makes sense!?
Regardless of the name, we made it. Holy Moses! Was it super sweet. It was good but you could only drink that in small amounts... kinda like straight vodka ( right?! ). I would say you need to tone down the sweetness by half, at least. We pretty much spent the rest of the night in a sugar comma with a gut ache. haha. I guess you never know until you try it.
Now Im not saying this recipe is horrible but next time I try it ( which I will, so It can't be that bad ) I will defiantly be adding a little less chocolate and a little more dancing along to the radio while I make it. Dance off with my 2 year old, I think so! ( Which he would totally win by the way )
Another thing I gave a wirl at was sewing....
Wow. Who knew it could be so difficult. I am pretty creative just not when it comes to sewing.
It was pretty embarrassing.
I pretty much sat at the sewing machine for a hour just trying to get everything set up properly. There was a lot of sighing and a few choice words... If you get my drift.
It's a little disappointing because I have another project that I was wanting to attempt but Im going to have to wait long enough that I get over my annoyance at being completely incapable of keeping a straight line and just working the sewing machine period.
So Im not sure when that little project will get under way or if I will give up and pay someone else to do it. There are a lot of really crafty, talented people on Etsy that Im sure could do in a pinch. It would actually look nice and save me from banging my head on the table!
One project at a time. Maybe I'll get better at this? Fingers crossed!
Pin It Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment