It was really nice to be able to relax and actually get a chance to visit with people. At the wedding I was pretty much popping in and out trying to say hi to as many people as possible. I actually had to spend a large part of the wedding night in the hall way with Samuel, hiding from the oh so very scary lights. Not sure why they were so scary but they were totally freaking him out. But at least I did manage to go inside for a little bit while he slept under a chair. It was actually super cute. You couldn't see him at all because there was a chair cover on. Sadly I didn't get a picture. But here are some pictures I did get at the pre gift opening. More pictures of the actual event to come later.








BEAUTIFUL photos Chantal!!!
ReplyDeleteI would never have enough energy for a gift opening :P! haha
Thanks. I really enjoy taking pictures :)
ReplyDelete