Thursday, March 29, 2012

Why my house is SO clean!

My little munchkin is 19 months old. I honestly don't know where the time has gone. I was watching him today realizing that he is no longer my baby. He is turning into a little boy. He's changed so much in the last little bit. I find it goes in spurts where he is the same and than all the sudden he learns a few new words or does something new. In the last week he has learnt a handful of things.

His newest word { thanks to his father } is "Sucky"

His other new word is " tee-turl "{turtle} He really emphasizes the "T"

He also thinks he has learnt how to do a summer-scult. Hilarious. He put his head down like he's about to do it and than flops right over on his side like a fish and rolls.

I must say hunny a lot because he has also just recently started to call everyone "hunny". Except for him self. He just learnt today that his name is Sam. So all day he has been talking about him self in the third person. Pretty funny.

He is defiantly not my little baby anymore.
I love watching all the new things he does.
I have to say though, Im also excited to have a little baby around again. I know there are going to be late nights with no sleep and everything else that comes with it but new borns bring such a different love to the table. They just completely depend on you for everything. It's kinda a lot of pressure at times but even in the completely delirious state you live in for a few months , there is such joy and wonder.

My little Sam has been very "helpful" lately. He watches me packing boxes and cleaning a lot . So he has decided that whatever mommy puts into the box he is going to help take out of the box. How nice! haha.








I brought home some groceries yesterday and I was putting everything away in the cupboards and Sam came right behind me with his little angel face and took everything out. He thought it should all go on our mat in front of the sink.


                         


                         


Pure determination




When he isn't helping me pack and unload groceries he likes to take all the silver wear out and stack the tubber wear. Sometimes he stacks all our soup cans too. We really need to get that boy some blocks. The stacking thing really isn't his fault.




I think God made children so dang cute so that you don't get really mad when their not listening or making messes :P I mean look at this face. How could I get mad at that!?






THIS is why my house is ALWAYS clean  * insert sarcasm here *

Even though sometimes all these things drive me nuts I know these are the sweet things that Im going to miss some day when he's to big to kiss me good bye and only wants to talk to his friends.

So it's a love/hate relationship.

But we are pro children. I would rather { on most days } have a messy house and happy kids. But sometimes I would like a clean house.. specially in the middle of a move :P

Needless to say I am getting really excited for the new child safety features we have in our new house. There are little locks on all the drawers and cupboards that are waist high. Im sure one day he will figure them out but for now I know it's gonna keep him out so I have one less thing to clean or worry about when the baby comes because we all know how much time new borns need.

And I will buy him blocks so he can actually stack something because that's what little boys do. Build and destroy.


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. HAhaha.
    When Jack was 2 he would pull pull PULL on the cupboard to get it open for a cup. He was successful :P. But it looked like he was pulling his arm out of socket. I wonder if I have a video :P.

    Haha! XO Chantaaaaall!!! Good luck moving! much love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...