Thursday, March 01, 2012

Water Water Water



 Samuel is a regular little fish. He loves the water. He has absolutely no fear of water what so ever... which is kinda a scary thing. Im scared one day he will just book it to the water and I'll see him at the bottom of the pool. I defiantly have to get this boy into swimming lessons as he gets older. We are currently in a moms and tots swimming lesson. He is the youngest in his class but the most adventurous for sure. I love doing the class with him and watching his excitement with all the things we do in it. He reminds me so much of my self as a child. I can't wait to see all the things he is interested in as he grows. He's such a joy.

- xoxo - 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...