![]() |
| Frost |
Did you have a great weekend?
I know I did. I ate my weight in turkey, ham and stuffing.
Played some board games and cards.
Spent time with some remarkable people.
I'm very grateful for those I have in my life, specially all three of my boys.
Samuel was wild after eating so much pie and cake. But I don't mind. He was having a great time.
So was I!
We have finally had to change our bed spread from our light summer blanket to our winter duvet.
I have really missed that blanket, I didn't realize how much till we brought it out again.
It's huge, fluffy and HEAVY. It feels like a small person is laying on you haha.
We have started getting frost in the morning. It's usually gone by the end of the day but it's beautiful.
It's a pretty crystal blanket laying over falls rotten leaves.
It makes the air so crisp and cold when you breath it in. Sigh.
There is a hint of winter in the air and it's exciting.
Some people love fall.
I dont! I think it's sad that summer is coming to and end. Everything is dying and smells weird.
I'm not a fall person although I'll admit the trees looks pretty for about a week before they leaves fall.
I try to remember as every season passes that we must once again look at our selves and try to change
for the better.
I hope your having a lovely fall day ( even if it's not your favourite season ) and remember to kiss
those you hold dear :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment