So It's been a bit of a crazy week. Last Saturday my sister got married. It was super busy with set up on friday, wedding all day saturday and a huge lunchin on sunday fallowed by swimming at the hotel. I had family in town all week and was running all over the place and trying to keep my house clean so my cousins from out of town could see our new house. Lets not forget to mention the fact that I have a two and a half month old who eats every two hours around the clock. I was Exhausted by the time monday hit and I didn't have any time to recover before the start of the week.
 |
| Brotherly Love |
On tuesday, I guess my body just finally had enough! I called Ben at work and told him to come home asap. I was burning up with a fever and puking with two babies beside me, one who was throwing around bath toys that were inches away from going into the toilet. Yeah, sorry! To much information, I know I know.
 |
| Sam |
By the time Ben got home I was a ragging mess. I was sitting on the bathroom floor bawling my eyes out with one baby crying in my arms and the other screaming in the tub ( which had no water in it, I just put him in there so he would stay out of the way ) Yep. This is real life people. Sloppy!
 |
| He is still giving " the look " |
Ben, upon seeing me on the floor, instantly took baby number one and put him straight to bed. He fell asleep pretty much instantly of course. Baby number two was wisked down stairs to watch a Curious George episode. Ben came back to the bathroom, got right down on the floor with me and gave me the biggest hug I have had in a long time. He said " Babe, I love you and were gonna make it through this " At that moment I really didn't think we were gonna make it through anything and that this was the end of life as we knew it.
 |
| Yawns |
About a hour later things with me got considerably worse. I was in and out of consciousness, my body was killing, I was getting sick closer and closer together. It was bad. And I mean really bad. Long story short. I ended up taking an ambulance ride to the hospital and staying there all day taking a bunch of tests to figure out what was going on. It was a long day. They sent me home with some pain killers ( typical doctor ) and told me that my body must be going through a major break down and that I needed to be on bed rest for the rest of the week.
 |
| First time in the bumbo and loving it |
It has almost been a week now. I literally have not been able to get out of bed because I had a spinal tap which has been giving me major headaches and back pain. Note to self. Never let that happen again.
 |
| Every day love |
My husband has been my hero all week. He took work off. He's been taking care of our children, cleaning our house, cooking for us, tending to me and my needs. He has done everything. The whole time up lifting me and telling me " Babe, I love you and were gonna make it through this". Here he is, doing all the work and Im the one who needs the uplifting? What a man I have!
 |
| Nathan started laughing yesterday. It was adorable. |
I am so honoured to be his wife. He is always there for me. He always has that strong front on and he never gives up. He has such a positive out look on everything. I defiantly could take a few lessons from him on that area but I am beginning to finally see that we are going to make it through because my loving husband will do whatever it takes to make us make it through! I love that guy more than words could ever say.
 |
| My Sam, just playing with his toys |
Ben's been taking pictures all week of the boys and the funny things they are doing so I don't feel like Im missing out so much. The photos I posted are some of those photos.
 |
| Nathan watching the Olympics |
No comments:
Post a Comment