The weekend consisted of
- Having a awesome friday night watching a movie and hanging out with a lovely couple.
- Doing up all the paper work so we can send in all our medical claims
- Taking in the mountain of pop bottles to the recycling depo
- Getting to confession
- Getting groceries
- Putting a list together for my sisters bridal shower
- Did a few heaping loads of laundry ( they still need to be put away though )
- Dishes are all caught up on for once
- Picked our light fixtures for the new house
- Cooked some amazing meals that met both my wheat/sugar allergy and Ben's rice allergy
- Went to Mass
We were defiantly on a roll.{ Till today when both Samuel and I came down with fevers and spent the day in bed btw} And I have to say my husband is the one who took charge of the weekend. These are all things that have been weighing on the back of my mind that we need to do. Just the small, annoying things that you don't need to do very often but its defiantly a chore when you do have to do it.
Im feeling pretty blessed with the man in my life! This big mama doesn't have a whole lot of energy these days and I move pretty dang slow so any help I can get to either get started or to help push me through is greatly appreciated. Sorry if all my posts for the next while are me talking about how tired I am or how hard it is to move around. How many times can one person talk about that?.... well Im pregnant and since it effects every single thing I do every single day... lets just say I can talk about it a lot. Ill try to refrain as much as possible though.
My husband told me the other day that he's pretty sure I've ate my weight in strawberries. I guess you could say that's my pregnancy craving. That and chocolate milkshakes. But I haven't even had very many because Im not supposed to be eating sugar on my diet BUT I cave sometimes and head to D.Q.
Anyways the point I was trying to get at before I started rambling about milkshakes * drool*
Ben went out to the store for that one specific item with out me asking him to. Isn't he just the sweetest. Im just so impressed with him. He keeps doing things that blow my mind. And I do think being pregnant has something to do with it, not saying that he never does anything sweet when I'm not pregnant but Im really noticing it lately :) and its SOOOO nice.
And Im not saying we are perfect and we never fight. I don't want to paint a fake picture that we are still like we were when we were dating. We do fight about the stupidest things like: Who didn't squeeze the tooth paste from the bottom of the tube? Can I just say this drives Ben nuts that I do it and it drives me nuts that it bugs him! What is the big deal! Really, are you going to notice that much of a difference where you squeeze the tooth paste tube?
Or
Who never takes out the trash when its completely over flowing on to our floor? for not 1 or 2 days but 5 days!!!?? That is the only chore that I ask him to do on a regular basis. I usually end up not being able to wait and just doing it my self to which I hear a reply " I was going to do that". WHEN!!?? When were you going to do that my darling husband?! haha.
Anyways. Point proven. We have that normal marriage where we argue over the stupidest things but we still are madly, deeply in love with each other too.
Oh and forgive me if I can't stay on topic and usually talk about multiple things per post. If you don't like it, you probably shouldn't read this blog. I'm a scatter brain. :P
- xoxo - Pin It Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment