Sunday, March 25, 2012

New House

We got our new house on March 23! What a wonderful, exciting time in our young lives. I literally had butterflies in my stomach all day. We went to go see the house and get the keys and soon as Ben got off work. It looked even better with nothing in it. I was starting to picture all of OUR things in it in stead of what the previous owners had.



I couldn't stop my mind from running wild thinking of all the wonderful things that are going to happen in this house. I want this to be a safe, nurturing place for our children to grow and learn. I want to create a strong foundation for the adults they are going to become some day. No more moving around. No more up rooting. This is it. This is our home. This is our safe place where we will encourage each other to grow and become the best versions of our selves, not only the kids but Ben and I as well.
I foresee much joy, laughter, love, growth and of course sadly there will be tears, hardships and fears too. But you can't grow with out all the season so we will keep on pushing through no matter what life throws our way.

Were building this house on ROCK baby!

I have to give all the credit to God though. He has been our strength from the very beginning. He has always been looking out for us and lining everything up just perfectly. There was defiantly some devine intervention happening here. From finding a house that had everything we were asking for that was pretty much brand new or how we got the price lowered 3 times with out ticking off the previous owners ( they easily could have thrown in the towel and got the original price they were asking for )  or how we got our house just before the big boom where houses were being bought like mad and were only on the market for a day or maybe it was that mortgages rates were the best they have been in a while just conveniently at the time we were looking into them... Need I go on!? God hooked us up. Everything just worked out PERFECTLY. I feel so blessed and grateful.






Just a few pictures of the main level.

We have been painting and changing things all weekend and once we are done all that I will post some more of the rest of the house :) 1 week till we move in!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...